About SERVPRO of Chico / Lake Almanor and SERVPRO of Yuba City / Grass Valley
William C. & Babette D. Jones
Owners of SERVPRO of Chico / Lake Almanor and SERVPRO of Yuba City / Grass Valley
SERVPRO of Chico/ Lake Almanor first opened its doors back in 2010, beginning as a partnership between William Jones and a construction company. After four years, William decided that he was ready to take on sole ownership. With his wife, Babette, at his side they decided to purchase the construction company out of their portion and take SERVPRO of Chico/ Lake Almanor under their wing.
Now having more than 20 years of experience in the restoration field, William continues to lead the company through changes and expansion. In 2019 we experienced additional growth in purchasing two additional franchises:
SERVPRO of Grass Valley/ Loma Rica
SERVPRO of Yuba City/ Marysville
At SERVPRO we understand the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage, and the disruption it can cause to your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize that interruption and help your life get back in order. In 2018 we experienced firsthand the devastation, destruction, and worry that Wildfires cause to homes. In November, the Camp Fire consumed and leveled the town of Paradise, California. In just one day William and Babette lost their home and the town where almost 1/3 of SERVPRO of Chico/Lake Almanor’s business came from. In addition to losing his own home, many of his employee’s were also affected. Some were evacuated and several lost their homes and possessions.
Since then, SERVPRO of Chico/ Lake Almanor does its best to maintain a positive culture and supportive work environment! William is known in the community, and to his employees, for his kind heart and generous nature. William and his wife Babette, a Transitional Kindergarten Teacher, want to make their employees feel invested in and encouraged to become strong leaders.
William sends employees and managers to earn several different industry certifications (including IICRC water, fire, and biohazard certifications) and to leadership seminars and training regularly.
When William first took over ownership of the Chico/Lake Almanor franchise he took the management team on a retreat where they decided on a list of core values that all successful employees must possess. Here at SERVPRO of Chico/ Lake Almanor our core values are:
- Positive Attitude
- Mutual Respect
- Passion for the Purpose
- Commitment to Excellence
- People Smart
We always look for candidates that embody our core values when hiring for our team! Just check out our Employee Photos!
In addition to a positive work environment, here at SERVPRO of Chico/ Lake Almanor we believe in giving back to the community! During natural disasters, you might find our team serving breakfast to evacuees or putting First Responder care kits together.
We are the main business sponsor for the Chico Firefighters Association Adopt a Family program, which includes fundraising events and delivering toys to local children. Additionally, we also enjoy participating in the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life, as well as cleaning up the community for Chapmantown Clean up Day and Make a Difference Day.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Better Business Bureau
- Chico Chamber of Commerce
- Contractor State License Board
- IICRC (Clean Trust)
- LeTip International
- North Valley Property Owners Association
- Susanville Chamber of Commerce
- Gold Storm Trooper Award
- Millionaire Award
- C.E.O. Award May 2012
- Millionaire Award Silver for 2011 Outstanding Sales
- Storm Team Hero Award
- 2014 Chairman's Silver Award- For Outstanding Sales Performance
- Growth of Revenue Award- 'For Exceptional Growth'
- Millionaire Award Bronze for 2012 Outstanding Sales
- Millionaire Award
- Millionaire's Gold Award
- 2017 Millionaire's Award- For Outstanding Sales Performance
- Millionaire's Bronze Aware- For Outstanding 2015 Sales Performance
- Office Manager of the Year Award- Karen Farris
- Pederson Directorship- Flying With Eagles Award
- Pederson Directorship- Franchise of the Year Award
- Pederson Directorship- Most Improved Franchise
- Pederson Directorship- P.A.R Award
- Pederson Directorship- Profit Award
- Pederson Directorship-Cadence of Accountability Award