About SERVPRO of Chico / Lake Almanor
William C. & Babette D. Jones
Owners of SERVPRO of Chico / Lake Almanor
Where it all began
SERVPRO of Chico/ Lake Almanor opened its doors back in 2010. Originally it began as a partnership with the current owner, William Jones, alongside a construction company. In early 2014, William decided to purchase the company and become the sole owner of the franchise.
William was more than qualified to take on the restoration industry head on. Previously working for a different restoration company for 12 years, and then becoming a licensed contractor- he has the knowledge and skill to be a trusted leader in the industry.
Investing in the company
With the help of his wife Babette who is a transitional Kindergarten teacher, they created the franchise to be what it is today. They wanted to invest in the employees to help them become strong leaders. Not only does William send his employees to earn several different industry certifications, (including IICRC water, fire, biohazard certifications) they also send managers and employees to leadership seminars and training regularly.
Creating the culture
William and the management team wanted to create a positive culture within the company. They knew this needed to start with core values. During a managers retreat, William and the managers came up with a list of core values that all successful employees must posses. The company core values are: integrity, mutual respect, humility, passion for the purpose, positive attitude, commitment to excellence, and people smart.
SERVPRO of Chico/ Lake Almanor believes in giving back to the communities they serve. During natural disasters, you might find the team serving breakfast to evacuees or putting First Responder care kits together. They are the main business sponsor for the Chico Firefighters Association Adopt a Family program, which includes fundraising events and delivering toys to local children. They also enjoy participating in the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life as well as cleaning up the community for Chapmantown Clean up Day and Make a Difference Day.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Better Business Bureau
- Chico Chamber of Commerce
- Contractor State License Board
- IICRC (Clean Trust)
- LeTip International
- North Valley Property Owners Association
- Susanville Chamber of Commerce
- Gold Storm Trooper Award
- Millionaire Award
- C.E.O. Award May 2012
- Millionaire Award Silver for 2011 Outstanding Sales
- Storm Team Hero Award
- 2014 Chairman's Silver Award- For Outstanding Sales Performance
- Growth of Revenue Award- 'For Exceptional Growth'
- Millionaire Award Bronze for 2012 Outstanding Sales
- Millionaire Award
- Millionaire's Gold Award
- 2017 Millionaire's Award- For Outstanding Sales Performance
- Millionaire's Bronze Aware- For Outstanding 2015 Sales Performance
- Office Manager of the Year Award- Karen Farris
- Pederson Directorship- Flying With Eagles Award
- Pederson Directorship- Franchise of the Year Award
- Pederson Directorship- Most Improved Franchise
- Pederson Directorship- P.A.R Award
- Pederson Directorship- Profit Award
- Pederson Directorship-Cadence of Accountability Award