SERVPRO Caring for Your Belongings During a Water Damage
Having a water damage in your home can not only affect the structure of your home but also your belongings. SERVPRO of Chico/Lake Almanor understands what a stressful and difficult time this is for you and your family. We also understand that this isn’t just a building for you, this is your home.
As a leader in the restoration industry, SERVPRO of Chico/Lake Almanor is dedicated to giving you the best service and the most care when it comes to restoring your property and your keepsakes. SERVPRO staff specialize in the restoring of contents not just affected by water but fire and mold as well. Our mentality of “restore” versus “replace” will help to save you money while preserving your belongings. We utilize several methods to clean your contents and our SERVPRO team is knowledgeable to know exactly which technique to use.
- Dry Cleaning- Used for cleaning light resides off to pre-clean prior to wet cleaning
- Wet Cleaning- An effective cleaning method for removing moderate to heavy residues
- Spray & Wipe- Effective for items that can’t withstand wet cleaning
- Foam Cleaning- Used for upholstery fabrics that might shrink or bleed if wet cleaned
- Abrasive Cleaning-Involves agitation of the surface being cleaned
- Immersion Cleaning- Contents are dipped into a bath of cleaning product
Should the damage to your home require extensive restoration or cleaning, SERVPRO of Chico/Lake Almanor can conduct and organize a move out of the affected area. A move out will result in a quicker remodeling process as they will be out of the way of the workers, they will be protected from potential damage during the restoration, and it will protect the contents from creating further on-site damage. Our team specializes in packing and moving your contents safely both during the pack-out and pack-back in. Once the restoration work has been completed, we will work with you to schedule moving your contents back into your home, making it “Like it never even happened.”