Mold Found at Butte County Business
SERVPRO of Chico/Lake Almanor responded to the second loss of this customer after their toilet had leaked and been left to sit for some time. In that time, the water migrated up into the drywall in some of the rooms and mold had begun growing. By the time we were called out to the job there was mold in most of the rooms.
The customer was happy with all of the work that our team did and she continues to use our services for any damages the building gets.
SERVPRO of Chico/Lake Almanor loves being able to work with Butte County business owners!