Have a Flooded Basement? No Problem!
Attention Butte County Residents: SERVPRO of Chico/Lake ALmanor specializes in flooded basement clean up and restoration!
A basement can flood at any time, although, flooding most often occurs during heavy rainfall. Basements are inherently prone to flooding because they are the lowest level of a building and are normally built partly or entirely below ground level. There are a number of reasons why your home basement could flood, including the following:
- A blocked or failed sewer lateral pipe.
- Heavy rain causing surface water to pool around your home.
- Storm sewer back-up.
- Sanitary sewer back-up.
- Foundation Drainage Failure.
- Water supply-line break or hot water tank failure.
If flood water is not handled quickly and properly, it can jeopardize your health and safety as well as cause severe damage to the structure of your home. The best way to prevent the irreversible damages is by calling SERVPRO of Chico/Lake Almanor as soon as you notice there is a problem! You can trust that our crew will handle the situation safely and correctly. We have earned the trust of thousands of homeowners, business owners and property professionals in the Butte County, Plumas County, and surrounding areas.
So Why Call SERVPRO?
- We are the preferred water damage specialists.
- We are available 24 hours/7 days a week- including all holidays.
- Our technicians are IICRC Certified and follow the s500 IICRC Restoration Standards.
- We use Advanced Methods and Equipment.
Trust SERVPRO of Chico/Lake Almanor with your flooded basement from start to finish!
Have questions about basement flooding?
Call Today- 530-899-9141
License #: 1013416