Recent Before & After Photos

SERVPRO Responds to a Water Leak in Quincy CA


SERVPRO of Chico/Lake Almanor is ready to respond 24/7 to any loss in the Butte County and surrounding areas.SERVPRO of Chico/Lake Almanor got a call right befo... READ MORE



SERVPRO of Chico Before/After Mitigation and Repairs (Cont.)


This is the result of the mitigation work and repairs that SERVPRO of Chico/Lake Almanor completed for a homeowner in Chico. After a burst pipe above their Mast... READ MORE



SERVPRO of Chico Before/After Mitigation and Repairs


SERVPRO of Chico/Lake Almanor responded to a water loss from a homeowner in Chico after the pipe above their Master Bathroom bust and caused damage to their ent... READ MORE



Greasy Appliances in Vacant Apartment in Chico


This extremely dirty oven, from years of use, comes from a very heavy cleaning from which the property had been vacated. SERVPRO of Chico/Lake Almanor is a... READ MORE



Whole-House Fire Damage in Butte County


This fire in Butte County resulted in severe smoke and fire damage to this customer's contents and structure of their home. It appeared that there was not a sin... READ MORE



Microbial Growth in Chico Home


After a water loss went unreported for this home before the home was purchase, the customer began to recognize peculiar odors and discoloration. SERVPRO of Chic... READ MORE



Water Migration Throughout Chico Home


After a toilet overflow from the upstairs portion of the house occurred the damages went undiscovered and thus affected the downstairs portion as well. The phot... READ MORE



Broken Glass Throughout Living Room of Chico Home


The customer woke up the morning after a large mirror fell in their living room to find that there was broken shards of glass all over their furniture and their... READ MORE



Roof Leak in Chico


During a large storm in Chico, this customer’s roof became to allow water to come through the attic and into his home. The insulation was saturated and la... READ MORE



Slip and Trip in Chico


A slip caused a large amount of cooking oil to migrate throughout this local restaurant’s kitchen. The manager of the facility called SERVPRO and we were ... READ MORE